Tuesday, August 31, 2010

abc's of ME

A - Age: 28

B - Bed Size: Queen (Hopefully California King soon!)

C- Chore you hate: Cleaning bathrooms!

D- Dog's name: Tobey and Skyler

E- Essential start your day item: Diaper, butt paste and bottle...for Logan. : )

F- Favorite Color: pink, tan, brown, white, yellow, red

G- Gold or Siver: Neither...white gold or platinum

H-Height: 5'7"

I- Instruments you play: Not now but used to play piano and clarinet.

J- Job Title: Mommy! : )

K- Kids: One precious son, Logan Michael

L-Living arrangments: Cute two story Cape Cod.

M- Mom's name: Joy

N- Nickname: K, Sissy, Aunt KK, Mama...etc...

O- Overnight hospital stay: When I gave birth to Logan.

P- Pet Peeve: snoring

Q-Quote from movie: "Afterall...tomorrow is another day." Scarlett from Gone
With the Wind

R-Right or Left handed: Right

S- Siblings: sister

T-Time you wake up: 6:45-7:00 am

U-Underwear: Only for hubb's eyes.

V-Vegetable you dislike: I love them all!

W- Ways/Reasons you run late: I do not like it when people are late so I always try to be early or right on time.

X-X-Rays you've had: teeth...I'm sure I have had many...just can't remember.

Y-Yummy food you make: I make a mean lasagna...also sketti, french toast, chicken and dumplings....etc. Honestly, I can cook but hubbs spoils me and cooks quite a bit...and he is an amazing cook! : )

Z- Zoo Animals you like: otters, monkey, bears

No comments:

Post a Comment