Saturday, December 19, 2009

I love being a Mommy...









I love my mom and my sister with my whole heart and they are two of my bestest friends. They have always been there to love, guide, and support me my entire life. Before having my own child I could not fully understand the true measure of love my mom has for me. Now that I have Logan I have a deeper understanding of not only my mom but my dad as well. Parents have an agape love for their children. Watching my sister with her daughter Grace..you can tell her love for her is endless as well. She is a wonderful mommy! Here is a little tribute to my mom and my sister and to all the mothers I know. Being a mommy is hard work but the rewards are truly worth it. I am blessed to have them in my life and to be the mother of my handsome son.

Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love. ~Mildred B. Vermont

A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people; promptly announces she never did care for pie. ~ Tenneva Jordan

When you are a mother you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. ~Sophia Loren

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life. ~ Abraham Lincoln
Heather - Chances made us Sisters...Hearts made us Friends!
Love you and Thank you for being you!

No comments:

Post a Comment