Sunday, November 22, 2009

Visiting Jack's family on the Island...


My niece, Cameron...
Mrs Clause & Santa

Bless their hearts...

Cameron looks like a baby doll...Logan is so upset here.... : (





Beautiful girl inside & out..

Mommom Arlene and Logan...


Out to lunch at Bill's...

My little butterbean...

Love these two...



Brotherly & Sisterly love...

Me & my mini me...

My handsome nephew, Collin...



We took Logan to see Jack's side of the family for a few days. Logan had a great time hanging out with his cousins Collin, Caitlyn, and Cameron. We went out and ate at Bill's where Jack and I had our rehearsal dinner for our wedding. Mommom Arlene ate with us too. It was nice to reminice over an excellent seafood meal. Mommom Arlene even cooked us a homemade seafood lunch which consisted of her famous homemade french fries, fried shrimp, clam fritters, and pumpkin pie. YUM! We were so spoiled. I was able to capture some great fall pictures of Collin and Caitlyn. My sister-in-law, Liz and I dressed Cameron up as Mrs. Clause and Logan as Santa and got some really great Christmas pictures for the holidays. Logan cried alomost the entire time. When Logan was being good Cameron started fussing. Despite the tears they were both still cute as buttons. Looking forward to watching Logan experience his first Thanksgiving anf Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment